lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2008

I in five years later

Hi readers of my blog, in this oportunity i wil write about my future... yes, my future...but in five years more.

I will want to do many things in five years more, for example will work in some rural municipalities in the chilean south. But before i will work on the program for support some social organizations. I think that my project of life is very difficult to do, because i want to study in another country for a postgrade too, but first i need experience.

Tallking about my personally life i hope in that moment will be living alone, in Santiago or other city, hopefully i will be with a beautiful women. I don't believe that in five years more i will have a family (sons), because in Chile with 26 years is the same that have 20 years, is very difficult enter to a good job, or a job chord with my studies.

Finally i will go every weekends to my favourite hobby...watch and encourage to the best team of Chile....Colo - Colo.


This is all friends!

See You!

BYE!

7 comentarios:

Frodinho dijo...

In five years you will have children????

you will have a problem my friend!!!!

hahaha

see ya!

Frodinho dijo...

Sorry, but, I don't read very good your post.

I still think that to have children is a problem...

rmontes dijo...

yes you have a problem, first you have to found a girlfrind

Podlech dijo...

hello my friend.... you will can make all the proyect....
but I have a once cuestion,
really do you like the womens... I think not

mauricio ceballos dijo...

In five years, colo colo will be in the second division of the national football, I SWEAR!

mairita figue dijo...

In five years more you'll be too old jaimeken!
jiji

Unknown dijo...

frodo doesn`t know read
xD

COLO-COLO IS THE WORST TEAM!