lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2008

Tikitikitiiii!!!



Hello my friends, today i will write about the patriots parties. In this month the chileans celebrate the first goverment council, specifically 18th of september.

The chileans people celebrate this date with many happiness, we go to the "fondas". In the fondas we dance the "cueca" a dance characteristic of Chile; we eat food than just eat in this date, for example: "empanadas", "anticuchos"or another kind of meat roast; we play a typical games than we learn in the country, as the "rayuela" or the race in sacks. But this isn't all because we drink a lot of alcohol, but a typical drinks for example: "chicha" or "terremoto".

When i was a child just play with my "trompo", because my parents decided than we have to visite our family but when we visited to our family isn't always had cousins of my age, so i enjoyed of a good meat on the grilled and play with my "trompo".

Actually i enjoy the "18's" dancing "cueca", metting with my friends arround of a grilled with a barbacue of glass and studying so much because always i have a test or a homework for the first day of return class.

Finally i can say than i haven't a favourite "18", but i never to forgiven the last "18" when i travel to the beach with some friends.....i never forgiven or i forgiven some moments of that date....



OK friends....

this is all!

BYE!

See You!!

And enjoy this 18!!!

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I wish you a good 18
we are in the FONDA fau
something to drink and celebrate
kisses

paula dijo...

I NEVER CAN PLAY TROMPO

pilsenner dijo...

well done, when are you going to improve your futbol?

lucky you man!!

Podlech dijo...

jajajajaja barbecue of glass ajajajaj is a very typical in the young in this time...
the teacher not was make test first day after the 18 :S

PABLOTREY dijo...

Hello Mr. Diego. hey how are you doing ha? I hope excellent. Well, I'm back on blogging so please go to my blog and check what I did. I did a correction of your last post on "Fiestas Patrias".

Well, first of all congratulations because I have been following you in your posts in order to see how you work and write, and I have to say that you are doing a great job. You have improved a lot you writing skills. Besides, the way you try to express you ideas despite of doing it in another language it is really good. I mean you do not have fear at the moment of writing and I think that's awesome.

Well, I'll be looking forward to your comments. have a great 18.

Remember, on my blog it is also the error correction key, so you can check it and learn how to improve your writing. ok see you soon.

Bye.
pablo.

Ps: please add me as one of your friends ok ? only if you want jajaj. just kidding.