lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2008

The Correction!!!!!

Diego’s Post

Hello my friends, today I will write about the nacional holydays. In this month chileans celebrate the first goverment council, specifically the18th of september.

Chileans people celebrate this date with good spirit. We go to the "fondas", in the fondas we dance "cueca" a typical chilean dance. We eat food that we only eat in this date, for example: "empanadas", "anticuchos"or another kind of roast meat; we play typical games that we learn in the countryside, as the "rayuela" or the sacks race. But this isn't all because we drink a lot of alcohol, but typical drinks for example: "chicha" or "terremoto".

When I was a child just played with my "trompo", because my parents decided that we had to visite our family but when we visited to our family there weren’t always cousins of my age, so I enjoyed a good meat on the grilled and played with my "trompo".

Actually, I enjoy the "18's" dancing "cueca", meeting with my friends around a grill with a “glass barbacue” (a barbacue only with alcohol) and studying so much because i have always a test or a homework for the first day of going back to university.

Finally I can say than I haven't got a favourite "18", but I can’t never to forget the last "18" when I travelled to the beach with some friends.....i can’t never forget or I forget some moments of that date....

OK friends....
That´s all!!
BYE!
See You!!
And enjoy this 18!!!

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

"Chileans people" that'a appears in your CORRECTION and that's a wrong verbal form, CORRECTION TINTOLEUM, CORRECTION!
:D