lunes, 25 de agosto de 2008

Learning English


In this opportunity i will write about my experience in the learning english.

I started to learn english in my first school, i was in fifth grade ) i don´t remember so good. Well, my first teachers wasn´t relevants in my education for this idiom, but i had a teacher that was very bad in my second school, he didn´t feel teach and he was very preferential with a little group of my classmates. For that i didn´t want to learn a new idiom (i had one year of french but i don´t remember anything about this language). I was that thought in my head from my firts year in the secondary until my last year on the school, in that year i thougth that is better learn english, but as the based was bad i didn´t had a succeful, this i can to confirmed when a teacher of geography giveme a text in english and i just understand a little.

In this moment i try to learn english, i am not a good learner beacause i am a little irresponsable, i am in process for change this quality of me. I think that the most easy for me is read the in this language, and i like so much to speak in english because i learn more than just repeat a phrase (as my school), but is so difficult for me.

I think that exist many differences between "english american english" and the "England culture", because in the north of our continent the country that speak in that language is very plastic (if you listen the song of Ruben Blades La chica plástica you can to understand that i am talking about); in opossite of that culture the England culture is very interesting, in that country borned the punk culture, borned the violent feel for a football team: hooligans and the people have a very good taste of music (and very good radios). I feel that is a very good country but is very expensive.

In the sumer of 2007 i meet people that speak english, they was very funny and i did could to comunicated in good terms with they.

Finally i think that the english is very useful for me, because i can to read english texts and i can to comunicate with many people that have a similar thought to my in differents countries.


Ok friends.

See you in another moment.

ByE!

3 comentarios:

paula dijo...

dear tinto:
the past verb "thing" is: thought, not "thinked".

Unknown dijo...

hahahahha, paula is correcting you tintoleum, your english history is so long, next time write less cuz is so boring read it.
D:

Jhoy dijo...

Jai!!!

To be sincere ... I don't read much for that really already they are more of the eight and Simon wants that post this way that while they are in English I do not believe that I have problems