lunes, 18 de agosto de 2008

I am Diego Pinto......




Hi friends, i return to wrtite in the favourite blogspot of the society. In this moment i will write about myself, isn´t a autorefference but is for if somebody interest in my life.

I was born in Costa Rica, in San José, on the January 3th, 21 years ago. I stayed how three years in my natal country. On July 1990 i landed in Chile, i don´t remember exactly the date but when i was a litle boy my parents were telling me about the travell and the experience of was live in another country.

In my house live part of my family (two brothers and my mother); my father live with my litle sister Beatriz (five years) and his girlfriend; my most big brothers live in another place, my brother live alone in the dowtown of Santiago and my biggest sister live with her mother. I have only my grandparents fro my mother, my grandfather live in Costa Rica and the "grandmama" live in Santiago.

When i think about my hobbies i can´t reduce the amount of activities that i liked to do. I will try to make a list of the things that i do more: first: bicycling; second: listen music; third: drink something with my friends. This was a very litle list of my hobbies i think that haven´t importance that i do this activities alone (except the third) but i want to enjoy myself.

The last topic is the university, i think that this part of my life is the most important in my social resposability, i learn many much on the classroom but most in rest of the activities. Finally i think that the university isn´t only for group of people and hopefully on the future more people can enter for live the experience of share differents thoughts.




Ok my friends this is all for now....

See you!


Bye!

5 comentarios:

paula dijo...

You're a liar
as your third pastime is drinking, then that those in the "PIRCAS" every day, there must be placed in the first place
jajajaja
see you

PABLOTREY dijo...

Hello mister!!
How are you? hope Fine.

Well, my name is Pablo Valdès and I am studying English pedagogy at Alberto Hurtado University.
I am in a Simon's course as well and the idea is to work during the semester in the different things we'll post in our blogs.

Ok. That's all.
Have a nice week.

See U.

Frodinho dijo...

good photo... where is this...

it seems Bariloche...

good place. I hope to go there...


see ya...

mairita figue dijo...

is your blog the favourite blogspot of the society?? wajajaj . You're crazy "Tinto".:D
so, we could say than you are half costarricence? :O that's great!
bye Diego Tinto!
see you next week!

Podlech dijo...

Hello Tinto... I all the time forget that you are Boricua jejeje,
maybe for this you are excelent dancer of reggeton.... jajajaj

Good bye my friend, see you leter.