lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2008

My favourite piece of technology

In June of this year, i was on the dowtown of Santiago in a technology shop. In that date i was working so i had a little of money, for that i decided buy a MP3.

I could listen a lot of music, i listened every moments when i drove my cycling or whe i walked in te street.

I used so much my MP3, it was my favourite piece of technology. But one day ... i was in my job and i wanted to listen music, but my Mp3 wasn´t battery, so i charged....but the plug was so bad and my MP3 was burned.

The garanty ended in a month, so taked my MP3 and i asked that change for another, the shop take my claim and say me "wait a week if we accept your petition, if we say yes wait 28 days for a solution", i was very angry but say "ok i will wait the 28 days".

Them of all that time the shop i call to the shop and they say me that the Mp3 hasn´t solution, and with the money that cost i could buy another thing or another MP3. I buyed another MP3 and i caring so much.

But them of a month if use the MP3 don´t turn on never. Today i don´t want another Mp3 because i want to have a live free of delicate things.


That is all my friends.....see yo in another moment.


Bye

No hay comentarios: